In this article, we shall teach you what you need to know about the currently ongoing Nigerian Air Force Recruitment. We shall guide you on how to apply for the ongoing 2020 Nigerian Air Force Recruitment. In addition, we shall provide an easy link for you through which you can submit your application.
The Nigerian Air Force Recruitment is one of the major Armed Forces established by the Government of the Federation. It is among the largest in entire Africa with about 15000 personnel.
Truly, it is needful to say that the Agency is an equal chance employer. It does not matter where you are coming from. It does not matter one’s background, economic status, tribe, ethnicity, religious status, ward, local government, or state.
Moreover, as a federal body, the NAF is a massive employer of labor. And her recruitment is for the citizens of Nigeria. And the Establishment has an awesome salary structure.
More importantly, the agency’s recruitment procedures do not involve the payment of money to any. The recruitment is absolutely free. The recruitment is for everyone that intends to apply.
Therefore, you are to report anyone who has collected money from you in the course of the recruitment. Meanwhile, if anyone is asking you to pay money to him for any reason related to the process, do well to report the person via https://airforce.mil.ng/
Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Requirements
The basic requirements to apply for the ongoing NAF recruitment are as follows:
- The candidate must be a citizen of Nigeria.
- The candidate must be single.
- All applicants must have a minimum of 5 credits in SSCE/WASSCE (including Mathematics and English Language) at a sitting, or 6 credits at not more than 2 sittings.
- Good interpersonal skill and ability to work in a team
- Must be medically fit and satisfies the Nigerian Air Force medical and employment standards.
- Candidates applying as tradesmen/women must be between the ages of 17-22 years while those applying as non-tradesmen/women must be between the ages of 18-28 years.
- Male applicants must have a height of 1.66 meters, while female applicants must have a height of 1.6 meters.
However, it is very good to note that the NAF recruitment form is not out yet. Hopefully, the form shall come out soon. The recruitment exercise shall commence in earnest. we shall get in touch with you as soon as it commences.
Moreso, you can keep checking this website for the latest updates on the recruitment. Also, you can reach out to Recruitment Portal via https://nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng/ to get updates on the Agency’s recruitment status.
All rights reserved.
This material and other digital content on this website may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from whiteniche.com