In this article, we shall teach you what you need to know about the currently ongoing Nigerian Navy Recruitment. We shall guide you on how to apply for the ongoing 2020 Nigerian Navy Recruitment. In addition, we shall provide an easy link for you through which you can submit your application.
The Nigerian Navy is one of the major branches of the Nigerian Armed Forces. It is among the best and largest navies on the African continent, consisting of several thousand personnel, in addition to those of the Coast Guard.
Truly, it is needful to say that the parastatal is an equal chance employer. It does not matter where you are coming from. It does not matter one’s background, economic status, tribe, ethnicity, religious status, ward, local government, or state.
Moreover, as a federal body, the Nigerian Navy is a massive employer of labor. And her recruitment is for the citizens of Nigeria. And the Establishment has a good salary structure.
More importantly, the agency’s recruitment procedures do not involve the payment of money to any. The recruitment is absolutely free. The recruitment is for everyone that intends to apply.
Therefore, you are to report anyone who has collected money from you in the course of the recruitment. Meanwhile, if anyone is asking you to pay money to him for any reason related to the process, do well to report the person via http://www.navy.mil.ng/
Nigerian Navy Recruitment Requirements
The basic requirements to apply for the recruitment are as follows:
- The candidate must be a citizen of Nigeria.
- B.Sc/HND in any relevant discipline obtained from a recognized institution.
- OND/NCE in any relevant discipline obtained from a recognized institution.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5 credits in SSCE/WASSCE (including Mathematics and English Language) at a sitting, or 6 credits at not more than 2 sittings.
- Any other academic qualification that is equivalent to the ones mentioned above.
- Candidate must be between 18 – 22 years of age by 31 December 2020 for School Certificate holders and 18 – 26 years for those with higher qualifications such as Nurses, NCE, OND, drivers, etc.
- You must not be below the height of 1.69 meters for males and 1.650 meters for females.
- Good interpersonal skill and ability to work in a team
- Excellent written and oral communicative skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- NYSC discharge/exemption certificate.
All rights reserved.
This material and other digital content on this website may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from whiteniche.com