The NLNG Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship program offered by the Nigeria LNG Limited to outstanding Nigerian students pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in selected fields of study. The scholarship covers tuition, accommodation, book allowance, and a stipend to cover living expenses.
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must be Nigerian students studying in a recognized Nigerian institution, have a minimum of second-class upper division (2.1) undergraduate degree or a master’s degree with a minimum of 3.5 CGPA on a 5-point scale, and have obtained their first degree not earlier than 2017 for undergraduate applicants and 2014 for postgraduate applicants.
The NLNG scholarship application process usually begins in May and ends in June each year. Interested applicants can visit the NLNG scholarship website for more information on the scholarship program, eligibility criteria, and application process.
How to Apply
To apply for the NLNG scholarship, follow these steps:
- Visit the NLNG scholarship website (www.nigerialng.com) and click on the “Scholarship” tab.
- Click on the “Apply for Scholarship” button and create an account on the NLNG scholarship portal.
- Fill in your personal information and academic qualifications.
- Upload the required documents, which may include your academic transcripts, admission letter, and passport photograph.
- Submit your application and wait for confirmation of receipt.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an aptitude test, and successful candidates will be invited for an interview.
Note that the NLNG scholarship application process is usually open from May to June each year. Ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria before applying, and provide accurate and verifiable information in your application. Good luck!