In this article, we shall teach you what you need to know about the currently ongoing OPEC Recruitment. We shall guide you on how to apply for the ongoing 2020 OPEC recruitment. In addition, we shall provide an easy link for you through which you can submit your application.
Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries is one of the major international bodies with high repute in the world. The role of the Establishment is to harmonize oil prices across the globe and to protect the interest of oil-producing countries in the oil global market.
Truly, it is needful to say that the Establishment is an equal chance employer. It does not matter where you are coming from. It does not matter one’s background, economic status, tribe, ethnicity, religious status, state or country.
Moreover, as an International Body, OPEC is a massive employer of labor. And her recruitment is for all citizens in the petroleum-exporting countries. And the establishment has an awesome salary structure.
More importantly, the agency’s recruitment procedures do not involve the payment of money to any. The recruitment is absolutely free. The recruitment is for everyone that intends to apply.
Therefore, you are to report anyone who has collected money from you in the course of the recruitment. Meanwhile, if anyone is asking you to pay money to him for any reason related to the process, do well to report the person via https://www.opec.org/
OPEC RECRUITMENT REQUIREMENTS
The major requirements to apply for the ongoing OPEC recruitment are as follows:
- The candidate must be a citizen of Nigeria.
- B.Sc/HND in relevant disciplines obtained from a recognized institution.
- OND/NCE obtained from a recognized institution.
4.GCE (A/Level) in 2 subjects obtained at a one sitting or 3 subjects obtained at 2 sittings.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5 credits in SSCE/WASSCE (including Mathematics and English Language) at a sitting, or 6 credits at not more than 2 sittings.
- Good interpersonal skill and ability to work in a team
- Excellent written and oral communicative skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- NYSC discharge/exemption certificate.
- Must not have any criminal record or criminal conviction.
NOTE: As you proceed to submit your application, you are advised to study the application procedure carefully before making your application.
To Submit Your Application Now, Apply Here
More so, you can keep checking this website for the latest updates on the recruitment. Alternatively, you can reach out to the Recruitment Portal via the career link, for updates.
All rights reserved.
This material and other digital content on this website may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from whiteniche.com