To create or sign up for an account on Snapdeal could be very simply and easy. Therefore, all you need to do is to follow all the step by step guide we are going to give you in this article.
Meanwhile, Snapdeal is an Indian e-commerce company that is based in New Delhi, India. This company allows registered users to shop online, find the latest offers in online, shop from over 85 million different products at a relative good price. Similarly, this online shopping store makes use of mobile app and their official website in rendering their services to their registered users.
Therefore if you wish to create an account on Snapdeal you can follow the steps below.
How To Create A Snapdeal Account.
1. Simply follow this URL https://www.snapdeal.com to the Snapdeal official website.
2. In the official website, simply click on “Sign In” button. It is located at the top right section of the website. Close to the profile Icon.
3. Meanwhile, when you click the sign in button or profile icon, a pop out menu will appear, select “register” to continue…
4. Similarly after clicking on the register link, another page will appear that will require you to enter your phone number or valid email address.
5. Furthermore, when you click the continue button it will take you to the Snapdeal official account sign page.
The following below are what you are required to fill in the page before you can click the continue button.
- Valid gmail account
- Phone number
- Date of birth and
- Strong password
6. After clicking on the continue button, you will receive an OTP (one time password) verify that you are the owner of the account and then start shopping on Snapdeal.
See also How To Delete Snapdeal Account.
Is this article helpful?
meanwhile, do remember to share your opinion in the comment box below.
And also don’t forget to share this article on your social media platform…
All rights reserved.
This material and other digital content on this website may not be reproduced, republished, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from whiteniche.com