Startimes Subscription is general very simple and easy.
You can pay for your startimes subscriptions through several methods.
So we are going to guide you on the easiest steps to follow while you are paying for your Star times subscription without necessarily going to the bank.
In addition, because of the advent of high profile technology, there are several ways you can make this transaction online.
So if you want to know how to pay for your startimes subscriptions at the comfort of your room, here is your special opportunity.
How To Pay Startimes Subscription.
As we have earlier on noted, we have about four unique methods of startimes subscriptions payment.
And the are as follows:
1 Renew Startimes Subscription with Gtbank 737 Mobile Banking Code.
2. Using USSD Code on Mobile Phones.
3. Renew Startimes subscriptions with Quickteller App. using your ATM card.
4. And pay also for the subscription Using Quickteller Website.
Using Gtbank 737 Mobile Banking Code to Subscribe for your Startimes.
This method is very simple, just follow this guide below.
Simply dial *737*37*Amount*SmartCard Number# on the phone number associated with your Gtbank account.
So, the amount is the price of the plan you want to subscribe for.
While the Smartcard number is the 12 digit number on your startimes card.
Now, complete the payment using the last four digit of your Gtb Naira card or 737 PIN.
Using USSD Code on Mobile Phones to Subscribe for your Startimes.
This is a good alternative.
So you can use your USSD Code on your Mobile Phone to Subscribe for your Startimes.
Simply follow this guide.
However, this method can only work with the phone number you registered with the Gtbank account.
Simply renew your startimes subscription by dialing the short code *322*1*subscription code*amount# on your mobile phone.
For example, dial *322*1*240656782*300# to pay for one wee Nova bouquet.
This is possible with 9mobile, Glo, Airtel and MTN.
It will also work with Verve, Visa & master card of all banks supported by inter switch network.
How To Pay Startimes Subscription Using Quickteller / Using your ATM card.
This method is also very simple.
1 Simply visit any ATM stand of your choice
2. Insert your debit card in the ATM machine
3. Now enter your PIN Number in the ATM machine
4. Select your account type (Savings, current or credit).
5. Choose the Quick teller option from the ATM menu screen.
6. Now select Pay Bills.
7. Choose Others, enter the merchant code of the startimes plan you want to subscribe for and Press Proceed.
8 Now enter your smartcard number when asked for customer reference e.g 07xxxxxxxxx
9 Then Press Proceed to continue.
You can pay also for the Subscription Using Quickteller Website.
If you want to follow this method, make sure your startimes decoder is on
1 Simply go to the startimes payment page on quickteller website with your phone or Personal computer browser.
2. Select the bouquet plan you wish to subscribe for from the drop down menu.
3. Now enter your smartcard number, email and mobile number.
4. Click the continue button, to continue.
5. Now you will be redirected to a billing page.
6. You can select your debit card type (Visa, Master or Verve)
7. Type in your card details to continue.
8. Now click on the Pay button to complete the transaction.
Is this article helpful?
Meanwhile, do remember to share your opinion in the comment box below
And also don’t forget to share this article in your social media platform…
All rights reserved.
This material and other digital content on this website may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from whiteniche.com