Wechat Sign Up Account.
WeChat Sign up is quite easy and free.
So sign up for WeChat and enjoy all the wonderful features that are attached in it.
Meanwhile, WeChat is a Chinese multi-purpose messaging, social media and mobile payment app.
Tencent is the company that developed WeChat.
They released WeChat first in 2011.
Meanwhile, by 2018 WeChat was one of the world’s largest standalone mobile apps by monthly active users, with over 1 billion monthly active users.
Similarly, WeChat is free to download, install, sign up for, and use as a messaging app and communication platform.
This app will help you to sending instant messages, images, voice calls, voice recordings, video calls, etc. Generally, WeChat is free for all registered users.
Therefore, sign up for WeChat today and start exploring the all the wonderful features of WeChat.
Here Is How To Sign Up For a WeChat Account.
Follow the steps below to create your account:
1 Simply download and install WeChat app in your mobile device.
2 Then open the app in your device.
3. Click the Sign Up button to proceed.
The sign up button is on the bottom-right corner of the screen.
4. Fill in your credentials, such as: preferred name
5. Then select your country from the drop-down list.
6. Now type in your correct phone number in the space provided, this phone number will be used for verification.
7. Then enter a strong password
8. Click on the Sign Up button to continue.
9. Now you are going to receive a verification message in the that phone number your entered earlier.
10. Then enter the verification code to verify your account.
Congratulations Registration is completed!
Is this article helpful?
Meanwhile, do remember to share your opinion in the comment box below
And also don’t forget to share this article in your social media platform…
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from WHITENICHE.COM
Follow us on Social Media